Truman / David McCullough.
A biography of the U.S. president explores Truman's brutal frontier childhood, his education, his dogged optimism, and his rise through the ranks of the Pendergast machine that controlled Missouri politics
- ISBN: 9780671869205
- ISBN: 0671869205
- Physical Description: 1117 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Touchstone edition.
- Publisher: New York : Touchstone Book, 1993.
- Copyright: ©1992
Publisher, publishing date and paging may vary.
Reprint. Originally published: c1992.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 1058-1082) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Truman, Harry S., 1884-1972.
Presidents > United States > Biography.
- 54 of 56 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lebanon-Laclede County.
- 0 current holds with 56 total copies.