Brown bears / Quinn M. Arnold.
"A kindergarten-level introduction to brown bears, covering their growth process, behaviors, the forests they call home, and such defining features as their strong, humped shoulders"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781608188666
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Mankato, Minnesota : Creative Education/Creative Paperbacks, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Target Audience Note:||
Decoding demand: 32 (low) Semantic demand: 37 (low) Syntactic demand: 33 (low) Structure demand: 64 (high) Lexile
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR LG 1.2 0.5 192830.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Brown bear > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lebanon-Laclede County.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.