Ocean : a peek-through picture book / Britta Teckentrup.
- ISBN: 9780525647201
- ISBN: 0525647201
- Physical Description: 32 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Edition: First American edition.
- Publisher: New York : Doubleday Books for Young Readers, 
- Copyright: ©2019.
"Originally published under the title "Sea" in the United Kingdom by Little Tiger Press in 2019"--T.p. verso.
Discover a world teeming with life beneath the waves, with graceful sea horses, darting tropical fish, electric eels, and humpback whales. A colorful array of sea creatures is brought to life by award-winning illustrator Britta Teckentrup in this delightful, innovative picture book-with peek-through holes that reveal details of life in the ocean with each turn of the page. It's the perfect light nonfiction book for young readers curious about the world around them. And it will spark great conversations about the importance of keeping our oceans clean and protecting the amazing creatures who live there.Look for all the books in the Peek-Through Picture Book series: Tree, Bee, Moon, and The Twelve Days of Christmas.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Toy and movable books > Specimens.
Marine animals > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Stories in rhyme.
Search for related items by series
- 5 of 6 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Lebanon-Laclede County.
- 0 current holds with 6 total copies.