The secret life of the sea otter / Laurence Pringle ; illustrated by Kate Garchinsky.
Living off the coast of California in the Northern Pacific Ocean, Lutris the sea otter shares her life in a giant kelp forest habitat with many other otters and animals. Lutris is resourceful and relies on her keen sense of sight and smell to find food and survive. When her pup is born, Lutris lovingly tends to and teaches her daughter until she is ready to head out into the world on her own. Filled with important facts and gorgeous illustrations, readers will be fascinated by the story of these remarkable mammals. This latest title in the Secret Life series has been vetted by a sea otter expert and includes back matter with more in-depth information, a glossary, and further resources.
- ISBN: 9781635923254
- ISBN: 1635923255
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Boyds Mills Press, an imprint of Astra Publishing House, 
- Copyright: ©2022
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sea otter > California > Juvenile literature.
Endangered species > California > Juvenile literature.
Rare animals > California > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- 13 of 13 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lebanon-Laclede County.
- 0 current holds with 13 total copies.