Noodles, please! / Cheryl Yau Chepusova ; illustrations by Rebecca Hollingsworth.
"Here's an alphabet book to set your taste buds aflame. Noodles are a universally loved food, from Ash Reshteh in Iran to Zaru Soba in Japan. In this board book shaped to mimic bowls, readers will discover 26 different varieties as they eat their way through the alphabet. Who knew noodles could be served so many ways: long and short, hot and cold, spicy and sweet, in broth and baked, paired with vegetables, meat and fish. Noodles, Please! provides a culinary tour of the world, highlighting cuisines from over a dozen different countries. With each new letter, a new dish is introduced identifying its country of origin and name written in both English and the country's native language." --publisher's website
- ISBN: 9781951412364
- ISBN: 1951412362
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: Oakland, California : The Collective Book Studio, 
- Copyright: ©2022
On die-cut board pages.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Noodles > Juvenile literature.
International cooking > Juvenile literature.
Alphabet > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 2 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Lebanon-Laclede County.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.