Next in line / Jeffrey Archer.
- ISBN: 9798885780148
- Physical Description: 539 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, ME : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2022.
- Copyright: ©2022
London, 1988. Royal fever sweeps the nation as Britain falls in love with the 'people's princess'. Which means for Scotland Yard, the focus is on the elite Royalty Protection Command, and its commanding officer. Entrusted with protecting the most famous family on earth, they quite simply have to be the best. A weak link could spell disaster. Detective Chief Inspector William Warwick and his Scotland Yard squad are sent in to investigate the team. Maverick ex-undercover operative Ross Hogan is charged with a very sensitive - and unique - responsibility. But it soon becomes clear the problems in Royalty Protection are just the beginning. A renegade organisation has the security of the country - and the Crown - in its sights. The only question is which target is next in line.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Diana, Princess of Wales, 1961-1997 > Fiction.
Warwick, William (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Princesses > Protection > Fiction.
Police > Fiction.
Escaped prisoners > Fiction.
Criminal defense lawyers > Fiction.
Large type books.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- William Warwick novels ; 
- Thorndike Press large print core
- Archer, Jeffrey, 1940- William Warwick novels ; 5.
- Thorndike Press large print core series.
- 3 of 9 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 2 copies available at Lebanon-Laclede County.
- 4 current holds with 9 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Lebanon-Laclede County Library||LgP F Archer (Text)||3803825288||OR Large Print Fiction||In process||-|
|Lebanon-Laclede County Library||LgP F Archer (Text)||380382544+||Large Print Fiction||Checked out||12/12/2022|