The molecules that make you you / Robert E. Wells ; illustrated by Patrick Corrigan.
- ISBN: 9780807577745
- ISBN: 080757774X
- Physical Description: pages cm.
- Publisher: Chicago, Illinois : Albert Whitman & Company, 2022.
"Inside every cell in the human body are tiny molecules that define all of a person's biological traits. Award-winning science author Robert E. Wells explores DNA with curiosity and awe, pairing thrilling facts with clear explanations. Our human DNA might be 99% the same, but that last 1% difference makes each person unique"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 4-8 Albert Whitman & Company
Grades 2-3 Albert Whitman & Company
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||DNA > Juvenile literature.
Molecular biology > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lebanon-Laclede County.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.