12 months to live / James Patterson and Mike Lupica.
Tough-as-nails criminal defense attorney Jane Smith is hip-deep in the murder trial of the century. Actually, her charmless client might’ve committed several murders. She’s also fallen in love with a wonderful guy. And an equally wonderful dog, a mutt. But Jane doesn’t have much time. She’s just received a terminal diagnosis giving her twelve months. Unless she’s murdered before her expiration date.
- ISBN: 9781668632420
- ISBN: 166863242X
- Physical Description: 9 audio discs (9 hr., 30 min.) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [New York] : Hachette Audio, 2023.
Title from container.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by Eva Kaminsky
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women lawyers > Fiction.
Criminal defense lawyers > Fiction.
Trials (Murder) > Fiction.
Terminally ill > Fiction.
Murder > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Dogs > Fiction.
Detective and mystery fiction.
Legal fiction (Literature).
Search for related items by series
- 9 of 18 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lebanon-Laclede County.
- 10 current holds with 18 total copies.