The exchange : after the firm / John Grisham.
Fifteen years after they exposed the crimes of Memphis law firm Bendini, Lambert & Locke, Mitch and Abby McDeere are living in Manhattan, where Mitch is a partner at the largest law firm in the world. When a mentor in Rome asks him for a favor that will take him far from home, Mitch finds himself at the center of a sinister plot that has worldwide implications, and once again endangers his colleagues, friends, and family. Mitch has become a master at staying one step ahead of his adversaries, but this time there's nowhere to hide.
- ISBN: 9780593607473
- ISBN: 0593607473
- Physical Description: 8 audio discs (9 hr.) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Random House Audio, 
- Copyright: ℗2023
Title from case.
Sequel to The Firm.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Edoardo Ballerini.
Search for related items by subject
Legal fiction (Literature)
- 11 of 26 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Lebanon-Laclede County.
- 16 current holds with 26 total copies.