Project F / Jeanne DuPrau.
"WELCOME TO THE FUTURE. There are no cars, planes, television, or smart phones. Climate change wreaked havoc on Earth hundreds of years ago, and now people live a simpler life. Then thirteen-year-old Keith uncovers a secret. It's a mysterious mission known only as Project F. It's advanced, it's scientific, and it's going to change the world. It's exactly the kind of adventure Keith has always longed to be a part of. And what is adventure without a little danger, right? But how much danger is Keith willing to risk? For himself? For his family? For his community? For the entire world...?" -- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780593643808
- ISBN: 0593643801
- ISBN: 9780593643815
- ISBN: 059364381X
- Physical Description: 213 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Random House Children's Books, a division of Penguin Random House LLC, 2023.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Flying-machines > Juvenile fiction.
Fossil fuels > Juvenile fiction.
Climatic changes > Juvenile fiction.
Secrecy > Juvenile fiction.
Families > Juvenile fiction.
- 9 of 16 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lebanon-Laclede County.
- 1 current hold with 16 total copies.