Snow day / Dawn Quigley ; illustrated by Tara Audibert.
Jo Jo Makoons has noticed that the family members she loves most--Mama, Kokum, and even her cat, Mimi--all have their own ways of being healthy. So when Teacher says that their class will be learning about healthy habits, Jo Jo is ready to be neighborly by helping everyone around her be healthy too. After a snowstorm shuts down her Ojibwe reservation, Jo Jo uses her big imagination and big personality to help both Elders and classmates alike. Because after all, being healthy means being together!. -- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780063015432
- ISBN: 0063015439
- Physical Description: 71 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Heartdrum, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023
|Formatted Contents Note:||
VitaMimi -- Jo Jo's journal -- Thirsty grape -- No yellow snow -- Zippers, frybread, and car repairs -- Winner Olympics -- Tuna and tears -- Let the games begin! -- Heart healthy.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Best friends > Juvenile fiction.
Ojibwa Indians > Juvenile fiction.
Winter > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 4 of 6 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lebanon-Laclede County.
- 0 current holds with 6 total copies.