Ready, set, dough! / Kelly J. Baptist.
"Spunky sixth-grader Zoe Sparks has discovered a unique way to get the laptop of her dreams--to win it! If Zoe can sell more tubs of cookie dough than anyone in her school, the laptop is hers. It's the first step to becoming a prize-winning journalist! But her win-at-all-costs attitude is starting to drive a wedge between Zoe, her best friend Felix, and her family. Zoe may be a top cookie-dough seller in her class, but is winning the prize really worth it?" -- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780593429174
- ISBN: 0593429176
- Physical Description: 168 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Crown Books for Young Readers, an imprint of Random House Children's Books, a division of Penguin Random House LLC, 
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 8-10. Crown Books for Young Readers.
Grades 4-6. Crown Books for Young Readers.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR MG 4.4 5 521006.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Competition > Juvenile fiction.
Sales > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
Middle schools > Juvenile fiction.
- 4 of 8 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lebanon-Laclede County.
- 0 current holds with 8 total copies.