Rosie Frost & the falcon queen / Geri Halliwell-Horner.
It's time to find your power. Suddenly orphaned and alone, Rosie Frost is sent to the mysterious Bloodstone Island--home not only to a school for extraordinary teens, but also a sanctuary for endangered species. There, Rosie confronts a menacing deputy headmaster, a group of mean kids intent on destroying her, and shocking family secrets. She also discovers that history can come to life in ways she never could have imagined. When the island itself comes under threat, Rosie knows she must enter and win the Falcon Queen games in a desperate bid to save it. But Rosie can't do it alone. She finds that believing in herself--and her friends--is the first step to finding the power she never knew she had. -- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780593623343
- ISBN: 0593623347
- Physical Description: 451 pages : illustrations, map, genealogical table ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Philomel, an imprint of Penguin Random House LLC, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Orphans > Juvenile fiction.
Schools > Juvenile fiction.
Magic > Juvenile fiction.
Family secrets > Juvenile fiction.
Queens > Juvenile fiction.
Ability > Juvenile fiction.
Contests > Juvenile fiction.
Action and adventure fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 5 of 8 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lebanon-Laclede County.
- 0 current holds with 8 total copies.